If you’re Italian or simply love meatballs as much as I do, this easy recipe will be great for you! They’re healthy, taste delicious, and will surely impress your friends and family. Since we are trying to stick to a strict Paleo diet, serve these Paleo Meatballs with spaghetti squash or zucchini noodles. Marinara or spaghetti sauce work wonderfully with these!
- 1 lb ground beef • 1 lb ground pork; • 1⁄2 onion, minced • 1⁄2 cup fresh basil, finely minced • 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, finely minced • 1 cup spinach, finely minced
- 4 eggs • 1⁄2 cup almond meal • 1 tbsp dried oregano • 4 cloves garlic, minced • Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
How to Make It
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well with your hands to combine. You can use a food processor to reduce the basil, parsley and spinach to a finer mixture before adding it to the ground meat. Season the mixture to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Make small balls the size of a golf ball and place them apart on a baking sheet, then place them in the preheated oven to cook for about 25 minutes, until well cooked.